2. The biggest difference lies in group calling, which enables information to reach the whole team quickly.
3. Mobile phone is a single point of contact, intercom is a multi-point contact, so your personal consumption intercom is isolated, there must be a group to echo, play a role.
4. The large number of groups will also cause interference (which can be solved by the main call, secondary call and audit team management). For example, in a moving team (bicycle, car, walking, etc.), the main call is the leader and guide, the secondary call is the end call and the second leader.
Advantages of walkie-talkies:
Why do people choose to use walkie-talkies when cell phones are so popular today?
This is because walkie-talkies are unique compared to cell phones in many ways:
1. Walkie-talkie is not limited by the network, do not rely on the base station and other third-party equipment, completely send their own signals are directly received by another, can avoid the damage of third-party equipment caused by communication, in the network is not covered by the place, walkie-talkie can let users easily communicate. Especially in military and other places with high reliability requirements, mobile phones will not work, without base stations mobile phones are useless.
2. Walkie-talkie provides one-to-one, one-to-many calls, a press to say, simple operation, make communication more free, especially in the case of emergency scheduling and collective cooperation, these characteristics are very important;
3. Low call cost.